Appreciate a multi-day trip with your relatives on an impeccable outing that joins the Artis Zoo with a watercraft journey! The Artis Zoo is the most seasoned and most delightful zoo in Holland. The watercraft take-offs are planned to a timetable and takes around20 minutes to get from Central Station to the zoo. On the arrival adventure to Central Station the pontoon takes you through the entrancing waterways of Amsterdam in a voyage of 35 minutes. See different features in the downtown area, for example, the Tropenmuseum, Magere brug (the thin scaffold), the renowned peaks and considerably more.
Transport by Boat
– Departure: The Artis Zoo Express leaves from the West side of the Centraal Station (Prins Hendrikkade 25)
– Departure Times: Every hour between 10:00h – 13:00h (last takeoff at 13.00h.)
– You will be gotten day by day at 15:20/16:20/17:20 for the adventure back.
– The voyage back to Centraal Station takes approx 35 minutes.
– No reservations required. Demonstrate your ticket at the Lovers-work area